Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Abundant Grace


It's been a while since I have posted... no reason other than pure life craziness.

A brief rundown...

3 weeks ago- I had 13 girls f
rom the youth group at my house. Wow!!! No words to express the love I have for these girls... I was 100% where I was supposed to be that weekend. It was nothing short of a blessing. The depth of their relationships with God are absolutely amazing. These girls are going to do great things for the kingdom! Just wait and see!

"Blessed are those who huger and thirst for righteousness for they will be filled."
Matthew 5:6


2 weeks ago- God was faithful once again on some personal issues... I prayed and He answered... not only did He answer... His faithfulness rained down on me!

"Do not let your hearts be troubled, trust in God, trust also in me."
John 14:1

1 week ago- The culmination of the last 3 weeks happened on Easter Sunday... how fitting! I was one proud momma when I had the honor of watching BOTH of my kiddos get baptized! It was 100% their decision. They have both grown by leaps and bounds in their faith over the last few months. Nothing could make me more proud! Without a doubt this will always rank as one of my favorite days EVER!

"for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ."
Galatians 3:27


PS... Check out his shirt... it says "Lifeguard... Mine walks on water" Perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment