Thursday, March 20, 2014

Story Time


This blog has been part of my story, my journey, my calling out of Egypt. The promises and faithfulness of a Father, the anxiousness and child-like faith of a believer. I believe that like Mary, in Luke 1:45 I have been blessed because I believed that The Lord would do what He said. 

I have been blessed to see people in my life recently who are beginning to feel the same stirring I felt four years ago... When God began to quietly whisper Jeremiah 29:11 to my heart. "I have something planned for you..." 

It has become clear recently that He gave me this story and this journey for a greater purpose. (I know... I'm a little slow!) God always has another plan! 

Not many people have heard my full story, my calling. The Lord is speaking to me... and much like when he did four years ago it makes me nervous. Just like before, I get one of two reactions when people hear my story for the first time. 
1. You are a total nut job! 
2. That is an incredible God story. 
And it's never predictable! I was surprised when people who I have known forever told me I was crazy for listening to God. 

Lately as I watch my friends being called, I once again hear God speaking to me. "Tell them what I've done for you." "Tell them what I've brought you through."

Maybe it's time... like when the teacher in kindergarten gathers the class up for story time. Jesus wants to gather people up and let them hear His story, in my life. 

Gather around...

But Jesus said, "No, go home to your family, and tell them everything The Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been" ~Mark 5:19 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment