Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Small Things


I sometimes tend to forget to thank God for the everyday small things... things like...
  • Giving me a good job, where I can work with people that I actually LIKE!
  • My kid's school, the teachers and administrators are amazing!
  • Our dog, the kids love him... they are so happy to see him every day and he loves them more than anything. If you ever want to take a lesson in true love, watch your dog!
  • Always having food on my plate and a roof over my head
...and of course I always thank Him for blessing me with two beautiful kiddos. I am blessed beyond measure to see both of them growing closer to Jesus every day. I couldn't ask for more!

"You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, His generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus." Philippians 4:19 MSG


No comments:

Post a Comment