Sunday, December 12, 2010

From the Fast Lane


Well... I did it... I listened, obeyed... whatever you want to call it. I made the big move. God has taken me from the fast lane to a screeching halt. I believe it is called "being still and knowing He is God". Easier said than done...

It has been almost a year now since I made the decision to just listen to God and not ask questions.

So here I sit... jobless, answer-less, and yet hopeful. God has proven himself to be faithful time and time again... why should this time be any different?

I think it's only fitting to repeat one of my favorite verses...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future."
 Jeremiah 29:11

I have spent the past 4 years looking at plans that were drawn, approved and built by a team of architects, engineers and contractors. I am so thankful that when it comes to the plans for my life there is ONLY ONE who has put His seal on them, the architect, engineer and builder of my life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment